This post is apart of Sunday Setlists.
Some highlights from the message today:
- Our God is a God of second chances! Just ask Jonah, and countless other Christians here today!
- Hearing testimony through a song written and song by a woman visiting our church today who’s come out of addiction, and also a man who is a Katrina hurricane survivor.
- God believes in us more than we believe in ourselves!
- If you’re alive, it isn’t too late, no matter how far away from God you’ve gotten. He is a God of second chances!
- God is in control of every single circumstance in our lives!
I think today God was doing some powerful things, though unseen to our eyes. God is working for sure.
- Lead Me to Calvary (Hussey/Kirkpatrick)
- At the Cross (Hudson/Watts)
- How Deep the Father’s Love for Us (Townend)
- I’m Forever Grateful (Altrogge)
- Choir: Calvary Is the Sea (Alexander/Clark/Wood, arranged by Sterling)
- Ladies Ensemble: We Are the Body of Christ (Brown/Hampton)
- Response: Cleanse Me (Orr/Maori melody arranged by Douglas)
Went speechless today especially after all of the songs reminding us of God’s love for us and Jesus’ sacrifice for us. Almost couldn’t pray prior to the offering time. Wow, God, I can’t believe You even care about me. I’m so not worth it–none of us are–but dang, You love us so!!
- Mansion (Springer)
- Freedom (Bushard)
- Everybody Praise the Lord (Brewster)
- Send the Fire (Booth)
- Show Your Power (Prosch)
- ‘Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus (Kirkpatrick/Stead)
- What Only You Can Do (Edwards)