As an intercessory missionary, I raise my own support for the work of the ministry in partnership with others in the Body of Christ.
What Is an Intercessory Missionary?
An intercessory missionary is a minister of Christ who does the work of the ministry firstly in the place of prayer, worship, and devotion to God. This foundation is the fuel of all they do for the Kingdom of God.
Each intercessory missionary is unique with their various God-given gifts and passions (such as worship leaders, pastors, teachers, and helps to name a few), but each one keeps prayer and worship in first place as their vocation. Everything else we do comes second to the place of seeking God’s heart. First through prayer and ministry to God, we obey the call to expand His Kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven.
Learn more about the foundation of worship and prayer.
I fulfill this vocation through:
- Prayer: Both devotional (relational) prayer with God and focused intercession for people, nations, and God’s purposes as His Spirit leads.
- Worship: Prophetic musical worship and God-led songs for group gatherings, devotional and prayer sets, and healing or soaking services. I lead worship regularly at the Father’s House of Prayer and The Fig Tree.
- Writing: Devotionals and other writings for this site and social media, guest blog posts.
- Discipleship/Mentoring: Equipping, teaching and encouraging all believers, including worship leaders and teams, on topics such as worship, intimacy with God, prayer, and more.
- Outreach: Serving the community with a vision to see people know the heart of Father God through His Son Jesus.
- Serving/Helps: Online content, periodic blog posts, and web design for FHOP’s site and social media.
Partner with Me
I am building a team of partners who support the work of the ministry through finances and/or prayer. It excites me to see people partner with me and other missionaries involved in the global 24/7 worship and prayer movement.
At this time, monthly giving may be setup through Paypal or by check through the address below. Non-monthly, even small, one-time contributions are also welcome. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
If you would like to partner with me, don’t forget to sign up for updates from my blog and/or contact me so that we can stay in touch with updates and prayer. Feel free to send me any prayer requests you have as often as needed. It is a joy for me pray for each of you and your loved ones regularly. I look forward to the divine connections and encouragement that God has in store.
I appreciate each and every one who partners with me whether only through prayer or also financially. Everything you sow into God’s Kingdom reaps eternal life for His glory. May He bless you beyond all you could ask, think or imagine.
Give via Check (tax-deductible)
1. Make checks payable to the Father’s House of Prayer.
2. Very Important: On a separate piece of paper (such as a sticky note), write Amanda Evans (the IRS considers it illegal to write a specific designation on the memo line of a check going to a non-profit organization).
3. Mail to: The Father’s House of Prayer, PO Box 2574, Cullowhee, NC 28723.
Give a Needed Item
Amazon Wish List (Ministry items, gift cards, etc. for those who desire to give a non-financial contribution.)