As a prayer missionary, I raise my own support for the work of the ministry in partnership with others in the Body of Christ.
What Is a Prayer Missionary?
A prayer missionary–also called an intercessory missionary–is a minister of Christ who does the work of the ministry firstly in the place of prayer, worship, and devotion to God. This foundation is the fuel of all they do for the Kingdom of God.
Each prayer missionary is unique with their various God-given gifts and passions, but each one keeps prayer and worship in first place as their vocation. Everything else we do comes second to the place of seeking God’s heart. First through prayer and ministry to God, we obey the call to expand His Kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven.
Learn more about the foundation of worship and prayer.
What Does Your Ministry Involve?
- Prayer: Focused time spent in the prayer room (while not leading worship) in devotional and intercessory prayer.
- Worship: I lead worship several times a week at The Father’s House of Prayer and The Fig Tree. This includes two-hour prayer room sets and corporate gatherings, healing services and more.
- Writing: Through this website and FHOP’s blog. Topics include equipping others to grow in intimacy with God, Christlike character, and to live a lifestyle of prayer and worship.
- Equipping/Mentoring: Equipping, mentoring and encouraging believers including worship leaders, singers and musicians, intercessors and others on topics such as prayer, worship, intimacy with God, and more.
- Outreach: Serving the community and Body of Christ with a heart to see people know the heart of Father God through His Son Jesus.
- Serving/Helps: Sound and worship setup, organization, team building and admin tasks; internet/social media content management, email list and website administration for FHOP.
How Do I Stay Connected?
Message me with your prayer requests so I can pray for you. You can also ask any questions you might have. Lastly don’t forget to subscribe to my email newsletter to receive updates from me via email. I send out emails about every 1-2 months.
How Can I Partner with You?
I am building a team of partners who support the work of the ministry through finances and/or prayer. I am especially praying for God to send monthly partners to contribute regularly.
I appreciate each and every one who partners with me whether only through prayer or also financially. Everything you sow into God’s Kingdom reaps eternal life for His glory. May He bless you beyond all you could ask, think or imagine.
How to Give (tax-deductible)
1. Make checks payable to The Father’s House of Prayer.
2. Very Important: On a separate piece of paper (such as a sticky note), make a note that the amount is for Amanda Evans.
3. Mail to: The Father’s House of Prayer, PO Box 2574, Cullowhee, NC 28723.