As a prayer missionary, I raise my own support for the work of the ministry in partnership with others in the Body of Christ.
What Is a Prayer Missionary?
As a prayer missionary, I am passionate about gathering people together to worship Jesus and pray that God’s will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Secondly, I am passionate about equipping people to build a life of prayer and intimacy with God because this is the center from which all we do for God’s Kingdom flows.
I believe cultivating an ever-deepening intimacy with God and knowing His Word are paramount to intercession and partnering with Him effectively. Without knowing Him, we cannot fully know His heart and will. Likewise, every revival on earth has been preceded by fervent prayer.
Learn more about the foundation of worship and prayer.
What Does This Involve?
- Prayer: Focused time spent in the prayer room (while not leading worship) in devotional and intercessory prayer.
- Worship: I lead worship several times a week at The Father’s House of Prayer and The Fig Tree. This includes two-hour prayer room sets, corporate gatherings, healing services and more.
- Writing: Through this website and FHOP’s blog. Topics include equipping others to grow in intimacy with God, Christlike character, and to live a lifestyle of prayer and worship.
- Equipping/Mentoring: Equipping, mentoring and encouraging believers including worship leaders, singers and musicians, intercessors and others on topics such as prayer, worship, intimacy with God, and more.
- Outreach: Serving the community and Body of Christ with a heart to see people know the heart of Father God through His Son Jesus.
- Serving/Helps: Sound and worship setup, organization, team building and admin tasks; internet/social media content management, email list and website administration for FHOP.
Message me with your prayer requests so I can pray for you. You can also ask any questions you might have. Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to my ministry newsletter! Emails are sent about every three months.
How You Can Partner with Me
I am building a team of partners who support the work of the ministry through finances and/or prayer. I am especially praying for God to send monthly partners to contribute regularly.
I appreciate each and every one who partners with me whether only through prayer or also financially. Everything you sow into God’s Kingdom reaps eternal life for His glory. May He bless you beyond all you could ask, think or imagine.
How to Give
1. Make checks payable to The Father’s House of Prayer.
2. Very Important: On a separate piece of paper (such as a sticky note), make a note that the amount is for Amanda Evans.
3. Mail to: The Father’s House of Prayer, PO Box 2574, Cullowhee, NC 28723.