As an intercessory missionary, I raise my own support for the work of the ministry in partnership with others in the Body of Christ.
What Is an Intercessory Missionary?
An intercessory missionary is a minister of Christ who does the work of the ministry firstly in the place of prayer, worship, and devotion to God. This foundation is the fuel of all they do for the Kingdom of God.
Each intercessory missionary is unique with their various God-given gifts and passions, but each one keeps prayer and worship in first place as their vocation. Everything else we do comes second to the place of seeking God’s heart. First through prayer and ministry to God, we obey the call to expand His Kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven.
Learn more about the foundation of worship and prayer.
What this looks like for me:
- Prayer: Both devotional prayer (centered around spiritual growth and renewal) and focused intercession (prayer for people, nations, and God’s purposes as His Spirit leads).
- Worship: Prophetic worship through music and song (worship led by God’s Spirit and grounded in His Word) as well as planned corporate worship songs for worship nights and other group gatherings; Devotional, Worship with the Word and Intercessory Prayer (usually two-hour sets); and healing or soaking services. I lead worship weekly, if not more, at both the Father’s House of Prayer and The Fig Tree Prayer Room.
- Writing: Articles, devotionals and teachings on the topic of intimacy with God, Christlike character, and living a lifestyle of prayer and worship with the aim to equip the Body of Christ.
- Equipping/Mentoring: Equipping, teaching and encouraging believers, including worship leaders and teams, intercessors, houses of prayer and others on topics such as prayer, worship, intimacy with God, and more. This includes at FHOP and other places as called upon.
- Outreach: Serving the community with a vision to see people know the heart of Father God through His Son Jesus.
- Serving/Helps: Online content management, blog posts (similar to those under “Writings” above as well as vision casting and events-related), email news and web site administration for FHOP’s web site and social media accounts.
Partner with Me
I am building a team of partners who support the work of the ministry through finances and/or prayer. I am especially praying for God to send monthly partners to contribute regularly.
I appreciate each and every one who partners with me whether only through prayer or also financially. Everything you sow into God’s Kingdom reaps eternal life for His glory. May He bless you beyond all you could ask, think or imagine.
How to Give (tax-deductible)
1. Make checks payable to the Father’s House of Prayer.
2. Very Important: On a separate piece of paper (such as a sticky note), make a note that the amount is for Amanda Evans.
3. Mail to: The Father’s House of Prayer, PO Box 2574, Cullowhee, NC 28723.