As a prayer missionary, I raise my own financial support to do the work of the ministry.
Prayer missionaries are, of course, passionate about praying and equipping others to pray. My passion is uniting people to worship Jesus and pray that God’s will be done as it is in Heaven. Secondly, my passion is equipping people to live a lifestyle of prayer and intimacy with God as the place from which their ministry, work and outreach to others flows.
What Does This Involve?
- Prayer: Focused time spent in the prayer room in devotional and intercessory prayer.
- Worship: Leading worship several times a week at The Father’s House of Prayer and The Fig Tree.
- Writing: Through this website and FHOP’s blog. Topics include equipping others to grow in intimacy with God, Christlike character, and a lifestyle of prayer and worship.
- Equipping/Mentoring: Includes worship leaders, singers and musicians, intercessors and any believer on topics such as prayer, worship, intimacy with God and more.
- Outreach: Serving the community and Body of Christ with a heart to see people know the heart of Father God through His Son Jesus.
- Serving/Helps: Sound/worship setup and admin tasks; FHOP‘s online content management, email list and website admin.
How Can I Pray for You?
Interested in contributing financially? You can give one-time or monthly donations via PayPal. Important: Don’t forget to type the contribution as “For Amanda Evans” in the “Write a Note” section after selecting the amount to give.
Give via Mail
1. Make checks payable to The Father’s House of Prayer.
2. Very Important: On a separate piece of paper (such as a sticky note), make a note that the amount is: “For Amanda Evans.”
3. Mail to: The Father’s House of Prayer, PO Box 2574, Cullowhee, NC 28723.